They are wonderful and a nice sign of summertime.
- Charles Ghigna joins in with a tiny new bee poem for tiny tots buzzing around today at the FATHER GOOSE Blog.
- At Today's Little Ditty, you will find an original acrostic poem about the struggle with Social Media addiction.
- Steven Withrow has an original experiment with the Italian verse form terza rima titled "I Am the Seed" at crackles of speech...poems for all ages.
- Jeff from NC Teacher Stuff, has posted an original poem about the coreopsis growing in his garden.
- Jama from Jama's Alphabet Soup brings us a an interview with poet Frances H. Kakugawa and she has a giveaway of her latest book, Wordsworth! Stop the Bulldozer!
- Amy Ludwig VanDerwater joins in from the farm, The Poem Farm that is, with a poem about a boy who collected eraser dust, beautiful third grade poem art from teacher Jennifer Beach's students in Missouri, and a chalked Issa haiku!
- Renee LaTulippe is in from No Water River with poems from the Writers' Renaissance Retreat in Florence, Italy, featuring Esther Hershenhorn, April Halprin Wayland, Julie Hedlund, and Cory Corrado.
- Diane shares at Random Noodling with a few thoughts about publishing poetry.