Sunday, June 23, 2013

Chalk-A-Bration June 30th

 I DO!


Don't forget, it is right around the corner. Go on! Buy some chalk, go outside and write some favorite poetic words, original or not! Then photograph them and link them here on June 30th! I will be off the grid but that doesn't mean you can't be chalking. I just won't be commenting or rounding you up until I return. If you have access to some kids (or kids at heart) get them chalking too.
UPDATE: There might be some wifi in my location, cross your fingers...it is currently only a rumor ;)
My first chalk poem, sigh. Where it all began.


The post will be up and ready for you so be sure to share some chalky goodness for all to see.

Share this button, found on the right side of your screen to spread the word!
What is chalk-a-bration you ask? Click here for the back story.
Still there? What if you don't have a blog...well, first I would say GET ONE AND START WRITING, but...if you aren't ready to do that, send me your photo and I will add you to the post as soon as I can:
bets577@gmail.com

3 comments:

Linda B said...

Wherever you're going 'off the grid', have fun, Betsy! I'll be chalking!

Robin said...

The kids and I are looking forward to Chalk-a-brating together. Enjoy your trip off the grid!

Margaret Simon said...

Betsy,
I did chalk-u with some kids in my writing camp a few weeks ago but my pictures are not too clear. Can I just post the poems they wrote? This is such a fun idea. Thanks!