Sunday, September 14, 2014

Prepare To Be Emazed!

A few weeks ago I stumbled onto a new tool for presentations called Emaze. It is much like Prezi but even faster and easier to make a presentation for your next session, classroom lesson or frankly just for fun. I sipped my coffee and made a presentation in about fifteen minutes. Simple! There are great templates and some Emaze presentations already created that offer inspiration. The other nice feature is you can make them private or public, as opposed to Prezi where all presentations are public. Very nice should you want your content to be viewed only by certain audiences and not shared.

Check it out and see if you can be Emazed!


4 comments:

Linda B said...

I'll check this one out, Betsy. It will be a good one for the younger students. Thanks!

Terje said...

Thank you for sharing this tool. I'll certainly try it.

Margaret Simon said...

I saw Stacey's Emaze last week and became curious. Love the chalky one, too. Thanks for linking up today. I think my students could do Emaze book talks.

Catherine said...

Very cool! Thanks for sharing!