Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Reflecting

 Still slicing!
The other night after I published my 100th post I went back and re-read almost all of my previous 99 posts. It was very neat to read through the journey I have begun and to see myself growing, struggling and learning. This blog has been such a great experience for me, so positive! It has pushed me to read, learn, write and reflect not just as a teacher but as a person too! I have met so many people who are amazing and it has renewed my confidence. So, I guess this little slice is a slice of gratitude and appreciation for all of those people out there who inspire me to be better! Thank you!

6 comments:

elsie said...

Congratulations on reaching 100! Did you change your picture?
I've been reading what I've missed on your nonfiction work. That sounds like there was some great learning happening.
I always enjoy a peek into your class!

wakeupandwrite said...

I go back and read my work occasionally too - it is affirming to realize I'm improving over time.

Amanda Villagómez said...

That is exciting that you are at your 100th post! Enjoy the continued journey.

Linda B said...

It is fun to return and reflect. I've been inspired so much by hearing from you, Betsy, and getting to know a bit about you. I'm hoping to have time to do a chalk poem this weekend! Thank you for your appreciation, too, but also your support to me.

Maureen said...

I am impressed with how frequently you blog. I totally agree with your line that blog writing "has pushed me to read, learn, write and reflect not just as a teacher but as a person too!" Congratulations on 100 posts!

Cathy said...

Congratulations. Isn't it amazing to think that you have written so many posts. Like you, I think it is interesting to go back and read the journey. I also like to look back to remember resources, books, and other things I've forgotten. It's like leaving little tracks so we can find our way back home. I'm looking forward to 100 more of your posts.

Cathy